Frequently Asked Questions & their Answers.
Find answers to your questions here. If you don’t see your problem listed here, please Contact Us. Our Support guys are awesome.
1. How Long Does It Take To Create A Website?
The length of time it takes to create a fully functional website is based on several factors. Custom design work can take anywhere from 1 – 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions you require. The development phase requires an additional 1 – 6 weeks, depending on the number of pages, and the functionality required. Of course, these are general guidelines, and we will make every effort to meet the timeframe you have in mind.
2. What Is the Average Cost for a Website in Industry throughout World?
It is difficult to quote an average price, due to the enormous range in requirements for a website. According to BusinessWeek Online, a designer might charge $2,000 or more for a basic Web site, not including Web hosting fees. If you check out BuyerZone.com, you’ll see that a 4 – 6 page template-based site will cost around $400, while a full custom design will come in closer to $800 – $1500. Other authoritative sources generally quote in the $1,000 – $2,000 range.
3. How Much Do You Charge For Website Design?
Our website development rates are literally down to earth comparing with international rates as you read in the above question. Starting from 10,000 PKR for personal blog to 50,000 PKR for fully customized enterprise website. See our pricings plans. Packages price could vary depending upon the number of different specifications of your website. We also provide our clients with a detailed estimate before any work begins. Tell us what you want in your website, we will give you the most affordable price within your budget.
4. What Kind Of Technology Do You Support?
5. Can I See My Website While It's In Progress?
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it. We build your website on our development server, and provide you with a username and password so that you can log in and monitor the progress of your site. During this phase, we encourage your feedback if something isn’t quite the way you envisioned it or if you’ve changed your mind. Once your site is ready and you have provided your approval, we release it live on your server and submit your URL to the major search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo & Yandex.
6. How Many Changes Can I Make To My Site Without Additional Cost?
We give as much latitude as we possibly can. After you’ve identified the general format and color schemes of your preferred design, we’ll complete up to 2 rounds of major revisions at no charge. All minor revisions are provided at no charge.
7. Are Any Other Services Included In Your Web Design And Development Costs?
Yes. Our web design and development service includes configuration of your email accounts, detailed monthly traffic reports and basic search engine optimization services. Basic SEO includes submission of your site to the major search engines, and the setup of your primary metatag information (Page Title, Description and Keywords). Additionally, your site is built from the ground up with search engine friendly technologies and methods.
8. We Are A Very Small Company With A Limited Budget. Can You Offer us a Special Package because we are low on budget?
This is a question we often receive from startup companies and entrepreneurs. We are planning to release a gallery of website designs templates which we already have developed. You select your favorite design & we will sell you that website design at low cost with all required files & you have to find someone else to configure those files for you to online host.
9. Is A Custom Design Really That Much More Valuable Than An Attractive Template?
In general, we don’t recommend the use of templates, but they may be appropriate in certain situations. For example, if you absolutely must have a site launched within the space of a few days, or if you are on an especially limited budget, a template might be an acceptable short-term solution. However, these instances should be the exception rather than the rule for these reasons:
- Most templates do not conform to important usability and search engine guidelines. If you’re not meeting the needs of your users, or if the search engines can’t easily index your site, then you’ll simply be wasting your valuable time and money with this approach.
- Most templates do not lend themselves to quick or easy modification. If you require design modifications, it’s important to understand that they can substantially increase your total cost.
- Templates purchased from the major online vendors may be used hundreds or even thousands of times, even by your own competitors. A cookie cutter design doesn’t attract much lasting attention. Good design is a reflection of your business, your strategy and your audience.
10. When Is Payment Required For Your Web Site Design And Development Services?
For blog plan and small shop plan, 75% of the estimated fee must be provided prior to beginning work, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project. For larger projects, an initial payment representing one-third of the estimated total fee is required. The second payment is required upon the halfway point, with the final third due upon completion of the project.
11. I Need Some Changes On My Web Site Or Template. Do You Provide That Service?
Yes! For one time changes, we will provide you with an estimate before beginning the work and charge at our standard hourly rate. If you anticipate regular needs for maintenance, one of our Ongoing Maintenance Plans may be more cost-effective for you.
12. What Is The Best Approach For Content Maintenance On My Site?
We offers three options for maintaining and refreshing your site content. We don’t care which option you choose, but we strongly encourage you to update your site regularly.
- The Pay as You Go Plan: Call us when you need to add to or make a change to your content. We’ll complete your request within 48 hours, and bill you at our standard hourly rate. Urgent requests can generally be completed within a few hours for an additional charge.
- Ongoing Maintenance Plan: Partnership with us for one of our ongoing maintenance plans, and you’ll receive a discount on our standard rates.